Monday, January 19, 2009

I Ate a Bag of Gummy Bears in Church


I admit it, I have been stuffing my suit coat pocket with all kinds of food right before I go to church. Sometime during the meeting I begin eating. Here is the thing-I don't just have a few nibbles of what I bring, I usually consume the entire portion that is sold at the store. Kelly and I are seperated by 2 kids on the bench and haven't sat next to each other in church for almost 5 years so I am not sure she even knows the extent to which I am eating during church. I do share with the girls (a little bit), however in the spirit of full disclosure I am declaring the things I have recently eaten at church. They include (in no particular order):




Yes they have to be the 4 fun fruit flavors - Don't you judge me, I still have a Body Mass Index of 22. Check your's before you open your BIG mouth. http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/








A gummy center string with that sugary candy stuck to it. Mmmmmm. This is one of the more difficult foods to eat without being detected because of it's delicious length.



A Chewy Spree for Me everytime someone falls asleep on the stand.














Nothing brings in the Pioneer spirit like some Beef Jerky.










Is it a Candy? Where Did I Come From? Is it a Mint? Where am I going? - Many questions to ponder during the meeting.









These pretzels are making me thirsty!








Better have some baby wipes handy because you will have sticky fingers after downing this tasty treat.








The only Ho's for Church.
3 Ho's to a pack- one for each hour of church!







8 comments:

Teri said...

how on earth do you eat Ho hO's with out anyone noticing??? so your bench is the messiest.... little crumbs everywhere....now we know who sits there... and what you eat :)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

This might be the funniest blog I've read in years.

Adam Nally, DO said...

YOUR THE ONE . . .!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog tonight and have to say it is one of my favorites. You are funny. Not as funny as the #1 B.S. on Google, but funny still the same. If we sit by you guys at church will you share your snackage with my kids? (okay, me?) Especially the hohos. Are you ever concerned that you have food in your teeth? You should be...

JeffreyG said...

Wycleg jean and kenny rogers? Where did you find that masterpiece?

jocie said...

i'm totally popular at church because i always have snacks. do i have kids? nope, just snacks for adults.

Jonathan said...

That is freaking awesome!!! Now don't you feel better. Next time I am in AZ I am sitting behind you guys.

Hallstrom

Heidi said...

Brent, you need to stock up on Jeely Bellies, they are Mark's favorite suit pocket snack. Heidi